Welcome, this is a work-in-progress collection of OmniStudio related learnings that serves as my reference for preparation for the Salesforce Certified OmniStudio Developer and OmniStudio Consultant certification exam.
Formerly known as Vlocity Industry Cloud Apps, it’s a set of services, components and data model objects installed as a managed package on top of your existing Salesforce org.
OmniStudio enables you to create guided interactions using data from Salesforce or external systems. With clicks not code approach on the framework, it aims to accelerate development.
Types of Certification?
The Salesforce OmniStudio Consultant credential is intended for individuals who have experience consulting on building cloud applications using OmniStudio tools in a customer-facing role. Check the exam guide here.
The Salesforce OmniStudio Developer credential is intended for individuals who have knowledge, skills, and experience developing cloud applications using OmniStudio declarative development tools. Check the exam guide here.
About the Exam
Both exams follow the same format.
- Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions and up to 5 unscored questions*
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 105 minutes
- Passing score: 67%
- Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment.
- References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
- Prerequisite: None
- OmniStudio Architecture
- OmniStudio FlexCards
- FlexCard Designer
- Data Source Wizard
- OmniScript Fundamentals
- Integration Procedures
- Calculation Procedures