My first post of the year and what better way to kick off but by having a fresh new theme layout. I have lots of stuffs plan for the my blog this year so stay tune.
Anyway my 2018 was probably the busiest I have been as I reached new goals in terms of career and knowledge. I managed to knocked down Salesforce and integration certification one after another like dominoes. I’m now eligible to take the Salesforce Certified Technical Architect exam board.
These are the certifications I achieved for 2018.
- Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer
- Salesforce Certified Application Architect
- Salesforce Certified Data Architecture & Management Designer
- Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Designer
- Salesforce Certified System Architect
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle & Deployment Designer
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
- Salesforce Certified Field Service Lightning Consultant
- Certified Mule 4 Developer
- Certified Boomi Developer
But there is one hurdle, my weakness, my kryptonite.. my presentation skills lacks evoking confidence. (feedback from one of the senior manager). I need to up my game on my communication skills and be more engaged.
For 2019 I’m approaching stuffs a little differently. First off I need to fix my damn finances as I really let go on 2018. I barely invested, didn’t build assets and got myself into some debt( not huge) but I do not normally get into debts.
My mentality and approach this year is to build assets as well as upping my communication skills.
- I’ll be starting a free series of Youtube tutorials for Salesforce Architecture, Mulesoft and web development – this should increase my subscribers and get me back on the Youtube Partner Program
- I’ll start a paid course in Salesforce and Mulesoft
- Not too serious approach on my merch that I sell in Amazon
- Scratch my itch and build some mobile app
- Build a Saas – brain dump my knowledge on CICD, etc.
- Colloborate more and try to get Salesforce MVP status (how this is an asset I don’t know yet)
So basically anything that I do should lead to building an asset. It could be passive income projects, part time work to buy assets like real estate, stocks and crypto.