After long hiatus from blogging I’m back with a post on things todo for 2011. 2010 was most fruitful and rewarding, so looking forward to more blessing to come for 2011.
On my todo list for 2011 starting with some IT then to the personal goals.
1. Learn Andriod – yep I bought my andriod powered phone last year and haven’t tapped into it’s full potential
2. Learn Photography – this is already in a roll and to be crossed out in my todo list as I enrolled on fundamental photography classes in Mega Tutors in San Fernando, first day of class is today. Will post more info soon.
3. Get certified in Advanced Force.com – need to study more.
4. Learn Ruby and Heroku
5. Get a MacBook Pro and learn IOS – my plan is this March when all my bills are paid, I’ll get the 0% 12 mos to pay scheme.
6. Buy wife an iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4 – will use her unit for my apps. lol.
7. Get certified in PHP
8. Finish Preschoolville’s interactive website – project for my wife
9. Make TravelandGobble.com live and profitable
Then for some personal goals
1. Transfer to new apartment untill I can afford to buy a new house.
2. Pay off loan to my mother-in-law
3. Save atleast 20% for house downpayment
4. Travel around the Philippines atleast 3-4 times a year with the family.
5. Travel asia or around the world atleast once a year.
6. Get into the Gym
7. Start biking again and make it a habit.
8. Get a new SUV preferrably a Montero.
9. Enroll in a culinary school – been watching too much top chef and master chef on cable lol.
Pretty ambitious and expensive goals but this is what will drive me to get better on what I do so we live comfortably.
One thought on “TODO for 2011”
[…] Welcome August, time really flies so fast. I’m setting a couple of goals to complete before August ends to get things crossed out from my 2011 Todo List. […]