It’s that time of the year again where you look back and reflect on what you have accomplished and things youÂ were not able to achieved.
Achieved Goals for 2014:
- This year I started out with a goal to start investing for the future. I got into insurance, stocks, mutual funds and having 6 months emergency funds handy. I surpassed the goals I’ve set. My next goal for next year is to double those amount.
- Migrated to New Zealand for a better standard of living. Been living in New Zealand for almost 9 months now. I don’t have my family with me which is the sad thing about the process but goal next year is to finally bring them here.
- I wanted to grow and gain more experience with Saleforce and get involved in client facing projects. Achieved that to the company that employed me as a Senior Consultant for Business Apps.
- Health side, I have been eating healthy and been working out daily. Increased my body mass from 65KG to 71KG.
In progress Goals for 2015:
- Passed the DEV 501 multiple choice for salesforce but failed the programming assignment. Will retry again next year.
- Took that Sales Cloud Certification and failed as I was unprepared. Will retake again next year.
- Take the Service Cloud Certification.
- Apply for Permanent Residence in New Zealand
- Learn mobile programming
- Get PHP Certified
- Start a passive income project or app
- Blog more and revamp for usability.
- Be Salesforce MVP
- Revive my travel and gobble websiteÂ ( come up with a better use for it)
This is the initial draft and will add/remove more goals along the way for 2015.