Most of the work revolves around creating custom objects, there are standard objects provided by the platform but custom objects are the core structure data model that makes your application relevant & useful to your organization.
Custom Objects are the the heart of any application
– provide a structure for storing data
– power the interface elements for users to interact with the data
– store information that is unique and important to your organization
– are reportable and searchable
– have configurable access control features
– has properties such as custom fields, relationships to other objects, page layouts , tabs(optional)