Been awhile since my last blog post. I’ve been very busy at work and with my personal life. Yesterday I took the Salesforce.com Certified Administrator(SU12) exam and passed it on the first try unlike my previous attempts for the Force.com Certified Developer exam.
It took me only 1 week to study for the exam and I’m sharing the resources I used for reference to others who are preparing for the exam.
1. Get the Study Guide exam outline and see the areas percentage of the questions.
2. Download the Official Salesforce Study Material used for the ADM 201 classes, this is old and from 2009 but still very useful.
3. Take this 4 mockup exams from www.propprofs.com to test your knowledge, don’t worry if you fail the first time, this is only to get your feet wet on the exam mechanics. Retake the exam 2-3 while and after studying.
4. Review the latest 2 releases.
4. Use online Flashcards, use this to create your own Q & A questions or use those already prepared by other users.
Sign up for an account and enter your notes through the web portal, and if you have an iPad, iPhone or Android download the app and this will access the flashcards anywhere.
I used http://www.studyblue.com/
Hope you find them useful and goodluck.